Hagiang tours provide you the itineraries to discover the remote Hill tribe Villages in North-Vietnam with highlight stop en route for visiting a Hmong village in Lung Cam, and the residence of the Vuong family, still called “Palace of Hmong King”.
The best journey to experience the Northwest-East, home to the most beautiful scenery. From Sapa, the former hill station, with spreading valleys and towering mountain peaks, the amazing views continue along the snaking roads Mai Chau, Dien Bien... and Bac Can, Cao Bang
Ha Giang Travel provides the information of Ha Giang province and the best new of travel tips. Located in the Northeast of Vietnam, Ha Giang Province is a paradise for nature lovers, trekkers and eco-tourists. It is home of ethnic Hmong people and the beauty of nature.
Ha Giang is a province in northeastern Vietnam,bordering China. Ha Giang has many mountains, many old growth forests, many precious wood, and 1.000 kinds of rare herbs. Ha Giang has special cultural products of more than 20 ethnic, a memorable attractions to visit.
- Hotel guesthouse in Ha Giang town
- Ecolodge Pan Hou Village rate 2015
- Sung Khanh Pagoda In Ha Giang
- The districts of Ha Giang Province
- Cultural identity of ethnic Mong in Ha Giang
- The people of the rocky plateau In Ha Giang
- Tien waterfall In Ha giang Tours
- Ha Giang with travel services homestay friendly and gadgets
- Ha Giang special with attraction beauty
- Tien stream and Tien cave In Ha Giang
- Ha Giang Province
- Sour noodle specialties in Ha Giang
- Thanh Van corn wine In Ha Giang
- Thang Den cake In Ha Giang
- Shan now tea in Ha Giang
- Ha Giang sausage highlands
- Thang co in the fair Dong Van in Ha Giang
- Au tau soup at Ha Giang
- Buffalo meat hung kitchen in Ha Giang
- Grilled moss-strange dish in Ha Giang